SupplyLogic, formerly DataSource, one of America’s leading managed marketing services providers, today announced the launch of their B2Local® Digital Presence Management platform designed to analyze a national brand’s digital footprint and provide hyper-focused results to improve online engagement and search rankings within local markets from one centralized location.
The easy to access and utilize platform is designed to evaluate organic search results, business listings, and social media engagement in the effort to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) results, engage new and existing customers, and increase lead generation with the goal of ultimately driving revenue in local markets.
The platform will provide analysis and implementation to centralize, claim, monitor and engage local search and social channels, including, but not limited to:
- Locator Management: Ensure local markets are making a strong first impression
- Listing Management: Gain instant insight and control digital profiles at both local and national levels
- Analytics and Competitive Insight: Establish easy dashboard access and functionality to power location and competitive insights
- Local Pages: Share location-specific content such as store coupons, regional events, or other in-store details
- Desktop and Mobile Advertisements: Develop relevant and target location-driven ads that resonate with key audiences and drive sales
- Review Management: Provide instant centralized and actionable insights, as well as the ability to monitor, listen and respond at a local level
Local Presence Management is a key area of focus for our clients; national brands with hundreds or even thousands of locations. Our emphasis on local outreach through the use of branded and cost-effective tools through our turnkey platforms, is one of the reasons our Company has continued to garner a positive reputation among industries spanning retail, restaurant, healthcare, transportation, and finance. We look forward to growing this division of our business and driving revenue while reducing costs for our clients.
Founded in 2004, SupplyLogic is an Inverness Graham Portfolio Company headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. SupplyLogic is a leader in technology-enabled managed services for complex brands, optimizing marketing effectiveness and procurement of the print, point of sale and branded merchandise categories. Services include program and supplier management, strategic sourcing, fulfillment, execution, and technology integration. SupplyLogic is dedicated to helping organizations find more time and resources to strengthen their business. For more information, visit https://www.supplylogic.com and follow on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/supplylogic