Marketing procurement and execution for printed materials, point of sale and promotional materials and branded merchandise is subject to four key areas of risk. Sourcing, processes, technology and siloed teams in the organizational structure creates substantial risks and commonly cost businesses far more time and budget than they should.
- Lack of competitive tension within long-tenured suppliers
- Disaggregated forms and spending produces above-market pricing
- Lack of forecasting and reporting results in substantial wastage and inventory carrying costs
SupplyLogic’s Sourcing Solution…
- Frees clients to focus on other key initiatives and priorities
- Generates contractually guaranteed cost savings that can be re-invested or dropped to the bottom line
- Enhances brand effectiveness with high potential to reach more customers with local messaging increases revenue opportunities
- Lack of process discipline and use of automation creates unnecessary administrative burden and increased risk for error and redundancy
- Lack of visibility into transactional data leads to above-market pricing, over-reliance on suppliers and inability to forecast successfully
- Lack of project management with specialized resources and expertise creates inefficient workflows, siloed teams, and excel workbooks, notes and creative designs that are not in an optimized toolset and process flow
SupplyLogic Process Solution
- Total transparency into SupplyLogic savings performance and contractually-agreed savings
- Efficiencies gained through process variability reduction
- Substantial reduction of excess and obsolete inventory carrying costs
- Current environments inhibit the ability to support growth targets and scale
- Substantial business risk and lack of transparency across all aspects of current environment
- Lack of automation and workflow integration results in end-user dissatisfaction and brand supply chain inefficiencies and errors
SupplyLogic Technology Solution
- SupplyLogic’s brand delivery platform is the ideal foundation to support and manage growth
- Total transparency into buying activity across all divisions and locations in the company
- Centralized control with localized empowerment and on-brand messaging
- Partially-allocated team structure lacks experts and dedicated resources
- Current environment lacks best-in-class suppliers that can meet geographical, cost, quality, and diversity criteria aligned to the business’ corporate values
- Lack of streamlined processes around supplier/spend management, quality control and reporting
SupplyLogic Structure Solution
- SupplyLogic absorbs all staff costs
- SupplyLogic account team is right-sized for efficiency of operations
- Shared service model flexes with demand and seasonality requirements
Engage the experts and unlock the hidden value in your marketing procurement and supply chain
SupplyLogic manages and optimizes marketing execution on an outsourced basis for Traditional Marketing categories including signage, point of sale materials and branded merchandise
Our team includes six sigma certified process experts, strategic sourcing specialists with 15 or more years of experience procuring in our categories, business and financial strategists and human resources experts.
We currently serve a roster of national, blue chip clients across a variety of industries. Our solution addresses the needs of large, fragmented footprints and a need to execute distributed marketing campaigns quickly and efficiently.
If you have questions about risks currently embedded in your marketing procurement programs, processes and technologies, it’s time to talk.
Take our five minute quick assessment right now.